Following the devastating events of the mid-season finale, Rick and the group are still reeling from the loss of their home, family, and friends. With the destruction of the prison, we see the group of survivors broken apart and sent on divergent paths, unsure of everyone else's fate. What was a challenging life behind fences and walls grows that much more perilous and precious as they are exposed to new dangers, new enemies, and heartbreaking choices. They will have their faith thoroughly tested -- a faith that breaks some of them and redeems others.
Watch Mid-Season Preview of The The Walking Dead Season 4
AMC released a new preview to the return of The Walking Dead season four, premiering Sunday, February 9 at 9pm ET.
Latest from Bob Suggs
- Disney Announces Long Term Plans for the Star Wars Franchise of Films
- Supernatural Horror Film Annabelle gets a Sequel Annabelle: Creation
- Prevenge a Horror Thriller Directed by Alice Lowe
- Movie Releases in January 2017: Underworld: Blood Wars, xXx: Return of Xander Cage, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and More
- Watch Trailer: Ridley Scott's Alien Covenant