Cast & Credits:
Production Companies: Dunn-Rite Productions, Southern Fried Films & Swim with the Fish Productions
Runtime : 80 minutes
Release Date: Spring 2011
Cast: Ace Marrero, Colley Bailey, Adrienne Harrell, Matt Mercer, Nick Principe, Joanna Sotomura, Natalie Scheetz, Katie Stegeman
Director: Eric England Producers: Daniel F. Dunn, Eric England, Ace Marrero
Screenplay by: Eric England
- Categories: Horror | Thriller | All
Madison County is about a group of college students that travel to a remote, mountain town called Madison County to interview the author of a tell-all book on the accounts of the grisly murders that happened in the town over two decades ago. Upon their arrival, the author is no where to be found and the townspeople state that they’ve “not seen him in years.” They also deny that Damien Ewell, the notorious murderer, ever existed and that the murders never happened. As the kids start to dig around to get their own answers, they come to find that the stories, and Damien, maybe more real than the townspeople are letting on.
Tag lines: “If you’re here...you’re already dead.” “Pretend you’re somewhere else.”
• Special Effects Make-Up for "Madison County" was done by Almost Human, Inc. ("Superbad", "Paranormal Activity 2", "Devil").
• Damien Ewell's face was featured on Late Night with Carson Daly, along with Robert Hall (Almost Human Inc).
• England, Marrero, and Dunn are currently preparing for an April shoot on their next feature film, "ROADSIDE". The film is once again written and directed by England and will star Marrero.
• Writer/Director Eric England, Producer Daniel F. Dunn, and Actor/Producer Ace Marrero all met in 2008 on Eric England's thesis film. Later in 2009, the three went on to produce Eric England's first feature film, "Hostile Encounter", which was the defining factor in acquiring financing for "Madison County".