We have a few "The Walking Dead" Season 4 teasers from Robert Kirkman here and here, and now it's time to hear from exec producer Gale Anne Hurd, who says it's a good bet the zombies, who stayed on the sidelines a lot during Season 3, will become more threatening. Read on for more.
Hurd spoke at length with IGN, and here are some highlights, mostly with regard to what's ahead and how the post-apocalyptic tale reflects the real world's current conditions and fears. But for more, especially pertaining to the Season 3 finale and some of the choices made over the course of the year, be sure to hit the link at the bottom of the article.Add a comment
Season 3 comes to an end with a few unexpected twists and a couple more goodbyes. But no fear, Season 4 returns this October.
Rick and the group have to seriously consider if the prison is worth defending as the Governor's impending attack looms over their heads.Add a comment
Rick and the group are faced with a serious problem. If they want a truce with the Governor, they will have to make a huge sacrifice.Add a comment
The Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury. While the Governor is gone, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans.Add a comment
In an effort to prevent any more deaths, Rick and the Governor meet to come up with a peace treaty.Add a comment
- The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 12 'Clear' Recap
- The Walking Dead - Glenn Mazzara Talks Life as a Showrunner, What's Coming in the Finale, and Season 4
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 11 'I Ain’t a Judas' Recap
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 10 'Home' Recap
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 9 'The Suicide King' Recap
- McFarlane Toys Reveals its New The Walking Dead Statue Featuring Michonne
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 8 'Made to Suffer' Winter Finale Recap
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 7 'When the Dead Come Knocking' Recap
- The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 6 'Hounded'
Page 1 of 9