Friday, 07 September 2012 11:21
Games - Games
|← Social Gaming Company GREE's CEO to Give Tokyo Game Show Keynote Speech||Square Enix on Core Online Cloud Service: "A Selfish but Quite Obvious Move" →|
Playing with flair is something every football fan expects from their club's players, then why should it be any different when it comes to FIFA 13? With the game, players will be able to step into the shoes of some of the most talented footballers on the planet, where they’ll be able to pull off a variety of skillful moves as their favorite athletes. Performing a cheeky dribbling skill move and leaving your opponent standing with his mouth agape is probably the best way to embarrass them—apart from scoring a goal—during an online match.
With that in mind, EA has released a new video showcasing a set of new skills & tricks which can be performed by players with certain skill levels. To EA’s credit, the studio has chosen the right person to walk you through each skill move: none other than popular Youtube commentator Marius Hjerpseth, who has been known for his world class dribbling skill montages on Youtube.
The new skill moves include Reverse Elastico, the Hocus Pocus pass, Precision Dribbling, Fancy Fake Shots, Ball Roll Flick, Fake Shot to Stop, Fake Shot Pass, Face Up Dribbling, Reverse In-Air Elastico, and the Backheel Shot.
FIFA 13 New Skills Tutorial - PS3
FIFA 13 New Skills Tutorial - Xbox 360
More tutorial videos will be added in the future.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Playing with flair is something every football fan expects from their club's players, then why should it be any different when it comes to FIFA 13? With the game, players will be able to...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Designer: PC and Console Version has "Complete Parity"
- Guild Wars 2 Glitches and Little Hitches
- PSN Maintenance Scheduled for September 10
- Modern Warfare 3 Holding Double XP Weekend Event for All Platforms
- Social Gaming Company GREE's CEO to Give Tokyo Game Show Keynote Speech
- Square Enix on Core Online Cloud Service: "A Selfish but Quite Obvious Move"
- PlayStation Vita Hack Canâ€™t Be Used for Pirated Games Says Creator
- Borderlands 2 for PC on Sale For Lowest Price You Can Buy
- Treyarch Uninvolved in Development of Black Ops: Declassified
- Hitman: Absolution ICA Files Reveals Blake Dexter Voiced by Keith Carradine