Written by Feed Sunday, 19 August 2012 08:19
|← Fringe Season 5 Teaser: Keep Fighting, Walter!||Fringe Stops Production on Season 5 Due to John Noble Illness →|
Consider yourselves warned, Peter, Olivia and all Fringe fans: They are coming.
But the second trailer is what really has fans buzzing: it's in anticipation of the September 28 premiere ("Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11") and it teases Peter and Olivia (note her wedding ring) enjoying a beautiful day in the park with their daughter.
Until The Observers show up. Considering what we know about the year 2036, it's safe to assume this picnic won't end well. Watch and get extra excited for the return of Fringe now:
Source: TV FanaticQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Consider yourselves warned, Peter, Olivia and all Fringe fans: They are coming. So teases a pair of new Fringe Season 5 promos, the first of which simply depicts The Observes walking toward the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Fringe Set Visit: John Noble on Walter's Future and the Team's Quest to Save the World
- Fringe Review: Trip Mix 6
- Fringe Season Premiere: 7 Teases!
- Fringe Season Premiere Pics: The Search is On
- Fringe Season 5 Teaser: Keep Fighting, Walter!
- Fringe Stops Production on Season 5 Due to John Noble Illness
- Fringe Exclusive: Stars Speak on Season 5
- Fringe Cast Says Goodbye at Comic-Con
- Fringe Season 5 Poster: Observers are Coming...
- Fringe Season 5: Premiere Title, Time Jump Revealed