Friday, 17 August 2012 16:05
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed 3 Q&A Reveals New Details, 20-25 Hour Campaign||Halo 4 Limited Edition Content Leaked →|
After some hands on time with the new Wii U IP, ZombiU, journalists are reporting an astonishingly high level of difficulty. The title was playable at Gamescom 2012 and NowGamer detailed their experience with the survival horror title.
Ubisoft Montpellier's international product manager Nicolai Bouchai said, "We really want to target and challenge the gamers with ZombiU because this game is very hard.
"So for example when you finish the game you will unlock a new mode called Survival Mode. You will have to finish the game with only one life and only one character."
Players will have to fully explore areas, looting every nook and cranny, before they can find access to the next, more difficult area.
Ubisoft is targetting gamers that are adopting the Wii U at launch.
"We know there are a lot of gamers expecting a lot with the Wii U, so that's why we want to deliver this experience and dedicate it to the gamers."
ZombiU has made a few solid nods to the controller-breaking title Demon's/Dark Souls. Players will be able to leave notes and hints for other gamers that can be accessed by using the room-scanning ability, helping out your fellow compatriots.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
After some hands on time with the new Wii U IP, ZombiU, journalists are reporting an astonishingly high level of difficulty. The title was playable at Gamescom 2012 and NowGamer detailed their...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GTA 5: An Overview of The Next Big Thing
- Xbox 720 & PS4 Are Being Demoed to EA Games
- Halo 4 Forge Features Detailed: Player Trait Zones, Magnets, Object Duplication
- Black Ops 2 Info Blowout: Multiplayer Map Details, Emblem Editor, and Domination Changes
- Assassin's Creed 3 Q&A Reveals New Details, 20-25 Hour Campaign
- Halo 4 Limited Edition Content Leaked
- Diablo 3 Character Patch Previews are Live
- Borderlands 2 Gamescom Weapons Trailers
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Fan Q&A Live-Stream Shows a Few Minutes of New Multiplayer Footage
- Battlefield 3's Armored Kill Off-Screen Footage of "Death Valley" Level Shown