Friday, 17 August 2012 09:20
Games - Games
|← Ni No Kuni Gamescom Trailer Revealed||Sony: "Too Early" for a PlayStation Vita Price Cut →|
Behind the scenes videos are all the rage lately, and 343 Industries wants to show off the work that went into creating Halo 4. In this short, titled "Prelude Trailer," the team explores the making of the soundtrack and some in-game scenes.
Although this clip is only around two and a half minutes in length, 343 manages to cram in quite a lot of information. Flying around their offices, you can see designers working on things such as storyboarding, sound engineering, motion capture, orchestral recordings and so very much more. There are even some compiled passes - from concept art to final rendering - that will give you an idea of how in-game cutscenes were executed.
The high quality of the cinematography is amazing. It's epic, just like the Halo journey. Taking the time to look at these behind the scenes videos will give you an insight into the process of making the games that people go crazy over. It's worth the brief few moments of your time that the clip will last, and can enrich your gaming experience when you finally pick up the title.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Behind the scenes videos are all the rage lately, and 343 Industries wants to show off the work that went into creating Halo 4. In this short, titled "Prelude Trailer," the team explores...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Borderlands 2 Gamescom Weapons Trailers
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Fan Q&A Live-Stream Shows a Few Minutes of New Multiplayer Footage
- Battlefield 3's Armored Kill Off-Screen Footage of "Death Valley" Level Shown
- Nintendo Announces Pikachu Special Edition 3DS XL
- Ni No Kuni Gamescom Trailer Revealed
- Sony: "Too Early" for a PlayStation Vita Price Cut
- Black Ops 2 Attachment Descriptions and Stat Modifiers Outed
- Beyond: Two Souls New Footage Shows Aiden's Capabilities
- FIFA 13 Demo Release Date, Matchday Details, Ultimate Team and More
- Dead or Alive Devs Went "Hands-On" to Get the Breast Physics Right in Dead or Alive 5