Friday, 17 August 2012 10:31
Games - Games
|← FIFA 13 Demo Release Date, Matchday Details, Ultimate Team and More||Borderlands 2 Gamescom Weapons Trailers →|
Blizzard has released the Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, and Monk patch preview blogs on their official site. You can take a look at the intended patches coming soon in version 1.0.4, slated for launch by the end of the month.
According to the previews, the Witch Doctor will be receiving "most attention in patch 1.0.4." Blizzard took a step back, examined what the players liked or disliked about each class and then made appropriate changes to hone the Diablo 3 experience.
Be sure to take a look at each individual preview page, as the amount of information is overwhelming, but allow me to break down the overall categorical tweaks for you.
- Pet survivability
- Vision Quest design flaws
- Splinters and Zombie Bears are way more appealing than most other skills
- Hatred Generators
- Hatred Spenders
- Iconic Abilities
- Spirit Spenders
- Skill design philosophy for Diablo as a whole
- What makes Venom Hydra as strong as it is
- Why, rather than nerfing Venom Hydra, we're simply going to buff all the other Hydra variants
- Bash and Cleave are not very attractive compared to Frenzy
- Many of the damage-oriented Fury Spenders don't do enough damage to justify the spot on your bar
Click on any of the classes to go to their respective patch preview page.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blizzard has released the Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, and Monk patch preview blogs on their official site. You can take a look at the intended patches coming soon in version 1.0.4, slated for...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Halo 4 Forge Features Detailed: Player Trait Zones, Magnets, Object Duplication
- Black Ops 2 Info Blowout: Multiplayer Map Details, Emblem Editor, and Domination Changes
- Assassin's Creed 3 Q&A Reveals New Details, 20-25 Hour Campaign
- ZombiU Takes Notes from Demon's Souls
- Halo 4 Limited Edition Content Leaked
- Borderlands 2 Gamescom Weapons Trailers
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Fan Q&A Live-Stream Shows a Few Minutes of New Multiplayer Footage
- Battlefield 3's Armored Kill Off-Screen Footage of "Death Valley" Level Shown
- Nintendo Announces Pikachu Special Edition 3DS XL
- Ni No Kuni Gamescom Trailer Revealed