Friday, 17 August 2012 07:46
Games - Games
|← Hawken Gamescom Gameplay Footage||FIFA 13 Demo Release Date, Matchday Details, Ultimate Team and More →|
At Gamescom 2012, David Cage decided to give a lengthy gameplay teaser of his upcoming game, Beyond: Two Souls. The new gameplay footage shows Jodie Homes being chased and later cornered by the police, followed by a show of power by the Ghostly entity, Aiden, capable of turning tables.
The ghostly entity which can be summoned during the game in times of difficulty is attached to Jodie through an invisible cord and cannot wander more than a few metres. It comes with the standard ghost features i.e invisibility, flying, and go through matter or objects. According to David Cage, Aiden's powers and abilities will depend on Jodie's mental, physical health or how old she is at that moment in the game which will encompass 15 years of her life's struggles.
Aiden can also interact with the environment by pushing objects, causing sparkes or flipping cars, that's not all, Aiden can choke enemies or possess them causing mayhem and chaos by turning them against each other.
The gameplay demo shows how players can use Aiden to get out of vulnerable situations using the help of Aiden as it seems the authorities are hell bent on capturing Jodie, also evident in previous gameplay videos. If you're wondering why the AI seems so tame it's probably because it was toned down to show all the abilties of Aiden explicitly.
Beyond: Two Souls is set to release exclusively on the PS3, early 2013.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
At Gamescom 2012, David Cage decided to give a lengthy gameplay teaser of his upcoming game, Beyond: Two Souls. The new gameplay footage shows Jodie Homes being chased and later cornered by the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Nintendo Announces Pikachu Special Edition 3DS XL
- Ni No Kuni Gamescom Trailer Revealed
- Halo 4 Behind the Scenes Trailer
- Sony: "Too Early" for a PlayStation Vita Price Cut
- Black Ops 2 Attachment Descriptions and Stat Modifiers Outed
- FIFA 13 Demo Release Date, Matchday Details, Ultimate Team and More
- Dead or Alive Devs Went "Hands-On" to Get the Breast Physics Right in Dead or Alive 5
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist Gets More than 10-Minutes of Gameplay Footage
- Pandas Will Not Be Served: Is The Upcoming Expansion Un-Azerothian?
- Steam Community Beta Goes Live