Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:57
Games - Games
|← Pandas Will Not Be Served: Is The Upcoming Expansion Un-Azerothian?||Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Gameplay Footage →|
New Steam Community features are in beta and it looks like the first 50,000 players who earned the "Pillar of the Steam Community" badge will be invited to the party - each with their own +1. As with any Steam beta, it will continue to accrue testers until the public launch.
In honor of the new Team Fortress 2 game mode, Mann vs. Machine, the TF2 Game Hub is accessible to all.
The Steam Community features include:
Game Hubs - Every game on Steam now has a Game Hub, which provides a quick way for users to browse the best of a variety of content as rated by the community at large. Each Game Hub also includes a game-specific discussion area where players can talk about their favorite Steam games.
Group Updates - Player-created groups have been redesigned so it's now easier to see what a group is all about and who is participating in it. Groups now also include public and private discussion areas where they can remain in touch with their own communities.
My Content Updates - The content you've created now lives in one central place with new viewing options including an "image wall" layout that showcases your top-rated content. Also new is the ability to mark screenshots, videos, and workshop items as Favorites to save or share with friends.
Friend Activity - The new feed makes it easy to view, rate, and comment on the content and activities of your friends in a visually-rich and interactive presentation. Players can also broadcast game-specific status updates to start a conversation with their friends, directly in the activity feed.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
New Steam Community features are in beta and it looks like the first 50,000 players who earned the "Pillar of the Steam Community" badge will be invited to the party - each with their...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Beyond: Two Souls New Footage Shows Aiden's Capabilities
- FIFA 13 Demo Release Date, Matchday Details, Ultimate Team and More
- Dead or Alive Devs Went "Hands-On" to Get the Breast Physics Right in Dead or Alive 5
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist Gets More than 10-Minutes of Gameplay Footage
- Pandas Will Not Be Served: Is The Upcoming Expansion Un-Azerothian?
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Gameplay Footage
- Dead Space 3 Limited Edition Bonuses Revealed
- Watch Why Ubisoft's Gamescom Press Conference wasn't Live-Streamed
- Hitman Absolution Level Changed After Nun Trailer Fallout
- DICE: Bad Company 2 and Mirror's Edge Franchise "Too Good to Kill"