Tuesday, 14 August 2012 11:54
|← The Universal Monsters Remix Halloween Horror Nights||Stallone hopes time will heal pain of son's death →|
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Ron Pallilo, who played class joker Arnold Horshack in the 1970s TV comedy series "Welcome Back, Kotter", has died in Florida, his publicist said on Tuesday. Los Angeles-based agent Jackie Stander confirmed reports that Pallilo, 63, died on Tuesday morning. Celebrity news website TMZ.com reported that Pallilo died of an apparent heart attack at his home near Palm Beach, Florida. Pallilo, whose character was known for the catch-phrase "Ooh-ooh-ooooh!", played Horshack for four years in the 1975-79 ABC comedy, which also starred John Travolta. ...
Source: Yahoo! NewsQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Ron Pallilo, who played class joker Arnold Horshack in the 1970s TV comedy series "Welcome Back, Kotter", has died in Florida, his publicist said on Tuesday....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sobbing Rihanna recalls confusion of Chris Brown beating
- Lady Gaga blasts PETA: "Violent, abusive and childish"
- A Minute With: Kelsey Grammer on "Boss," awards and fatherhood
- U.S. evangelist Billy Graham released from hospital
- The Universal Monsters Remix Halloween Horror Nights
- Stallone hopes time will heal pain of son's death
- Legendary Cosmo editor Helen Gurley Brown dead at 90
- Evangelist Billy Graham stable as doctors treat bronchitis
- Jennifer Aniston engaged to actor Justin Theroux
- Rihanna climbs back to top of British album charts