Friday, 10 August 2012 21:18
Games - Games
|← Sega Announces PAX Lineup||Ten Best Gaming Peripherals →|
This Need for Speed: Most Wanted teaser trailer is barely even that. So much is missing from this video that it might as well not even exist. We're looking at an open world game with multiplayer racing, built by Criterion Games, creator of the Burnout series, and we don't even get to see a real crash. Although Need for Speed games aren't really about having a damage engine, the amount of collision shown in the brief moments of continuous footage would indicate that the bumps and bruises your car will feel along the way will translate realistically. Unfortunately, none of that is actually showcased.
Although it isn't unheard of for a YouTube video to have a wide variety of horrible comments, this one has already amassed a solid amount of dislikes and the majority of comments complain about the lack of any real information. As much as I hate to say it, these statements have a root in fact. This game is all about open world racing in real environments and all of the shots feature tight, close quarter car combat. The video cuts prior to anything interesting happening, and that's a fantastic way to completely lose your audience.
There's a huge difference between being a tease and a teaser trailer. It looks like Criterion is on the wrong side of the line this time. The full trailer will be released on August 14, 2012 and hopefully it will contain slightly more information and some solid establishing shots of real environments.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
This Need for Speed: Most Wanted teaser trailer is barely even that. So much is missing from this video that it might as well not even exist. We're looking at an open world game with...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- BattleBlock Theater Gift Shop and Character “Hatty” Detailed
- Konami Offers Exchanges for Xbox 360 Silent Hill HD Collection
- Zynga Offered to Port Fez to Mobile…And Got Turned Down
- Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan’s Mounted Combat Demonstrated in New Video
- Ten Best Gaming Peripherals
- Wargame: AirLand Battle Reveals Teaser Trailer
- Valve Pulls Mace from Workshop Due to Copyright Infringement
- Hero Academy Comes to Steam
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown to Include Multiplayer
- Mass Effect Hoodie Project Still in The Works