Friday, 10 August 2012 11:39
Games - Games
|← Mass Effect Hoodie Project Still in The Works||Sega Announces PAX Lineup →|
There's a number of things we've spotted—or rather, noticed—since Activision and Treyarch released their first and only multiplayer video of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
The video, which we dissected in pretty thorough detail here contained a whole lot content that's simply too much to process all at once.
Here's some of the things we missed the first time around. The Judge, It's a revolver that fires shotgun shells. It's something we've never seen before in the Call of Duty series.
There's a noticeable absence of grenade launchers or even rifle-mounted underslung grenade launchers. The much maligned "noob tubes" may play a reduced role in the multiplayer mode of Black Ops 2. No one will bemoan their loss, if so.
The first scoped sniper shot leaves a bullet trace in its wake, giving other players a chance to locate and kill otherwise hidden snipers.
Medals and accolades appear all throughout the video: 4 Piece. Bloodthirsty. Flyswatter. Red Baron. They're just a few of the undoubtedly many accolades players will be able to receive throughout the game's multiplayer mode.
If you've managed to spot something we didn't, feel free to leave your comments below.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
There's a number of things we've spotted—or rather, noticed—since Activision and Treyarch released their first and only multiplayer video of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Wargame: AirLand Battle Reveals Teaser Trailer
- Valve Pulls Mace from Workshop Due to Copyright Infringement
- Hero Academy Comes to Steam
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown to Include Multiplayer
- Mass Effect Hoodie Project Still in The Works
- Sega Announces PAX Lineup
- Next-Gen Kinect Screenshot Purportedly Leaked
- Jet Set Radio HD Release Date Confirmed for September
- Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.4 Brings Significant Improvements to Skills, Runes, Weapons, Witch Doctors, and Changes to Difficulty
- Assassin's Creed 3 Animus Trailer Showcases Multiplayer Modes and Features