Friday, 10 August 2012 13:46
Games - Games
|← Valve Pulls Mace from Workshop Due to Copyright Infringement||XCOM: Enemy Unknown to Include Multiplayer →|
Robot Entertainment has announced that Hero Academy has made its way from mobile devices onto Steam. By purchasing the game on Steam, you will unlock an exclusive heroic team populated by the ever-charming characters from Team Fortress 2. Once you purchase the Steam version of Hero Academy, the TF2 characters become usable anywhere that you play the game. In addition to the special lineup, Steam users will also acquire a special cosmetic item in Team Fortress 2.
Hero Academy features cross-platform multiplayer gaming, so Steam and iOS users can battle against each other. This title offers you the chance to play a fast twenty-minute battle or draw out a game throughout a full day, playing whenever it is convenient. By adding this game to Steam, Hero Academy becomes playable anywhere - on your iPhone, iPad, and PC.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Robot Entertainment has announced that Hero Academy has made its way from mobile devices onto Steam. By purchasing the game on Steam, you will unlock an exclusive heroic team populated by the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan’s Mounted Combat Demonstrated in New Video
- Ten Best Gaming Peripherals
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Teaser Trailer
- Wargame: AirLand Battle Reveals Teaser Trailer
- Valve Pulls Mace from Workshop Due to Copyright Infringement
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown to Include Multiplayer
- Mass Effect Hoodie Project Still in The Works
- Black Ops 2: Sniper Trace, The Judge, No Noob Tubes
- Sega Announces PAX Lineup
- Next-Gen Kinect Screenshot Purportedly Leaked