Friday, 10 August 2012 15:28
Games - Games
|← Best Local Co-op Games for Xbox 360, PS3 & PC||Valve Pulls Mace from Workshop Due to Copyright Infringement →|
The sequel to Wargame now has an official teaser trailer along with a lot of information. Developer Eugen Systems is creating the Wargame: AirLand Battle in a new version of the IRISZOOM Engine and it looks like they are really pushing the limits of this medium by pulling actual topography that is reproduced from satellite maps.
The ingame alpha footage is quite impressive, with some fantastic modeling and texturing all around. Wargame: AirLand Battle seems to be shooting for a truly impactful title that pushes realistic combat to a new level. The heated trailer shows off air-to-land and straight up air combat with expansive environments and gorgeous attention to detail.
The game will have players command NATO and Warsaw Pact troops through conflicts occurring between 1975 and 1985 at the crux of the Cold War. Wargame: AirLand Battle offers gamers the chance to take over all military resources available in the Cold War era, including 150 planes and over 750 vehicles, all ready to follow you off the end of the Earth. Battles will occur in the sprawling landscapes as well as in the interior of cities.
Wargame: AirLand Battle will be released in 2013 for PC.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The sequel to Wargame now has an official teaser trailer along with a lot of information. Developer Eugen Systems is creating the Wargame: AirLand Battle in a new version of the IRISZOOM Engine and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Konami Offers Exchanges for Xbox 360 Silent Hill HD Collection
- Zynga Offered to Port Fez to Mobile…And Got Turned Down
- Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan’s Mounted Combat Demonstrated in New Video
- Ten Best Gaming Peripherals
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Teaser Trailer
- Valve Pulls Mace from Workshop Due to Copyright Infringement
- Hero Academy Comes to Steam
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown to Include Multiplayer
- Mass Effect Hoodie Project Still in The Works
- Black Ops 2: Sniper Trace, The Judge, No Noob Tubes