Friday, 10 August 2012 05:02
Games - Games
|← You'll be Shocked by What CryENGINE 3 Can Do||Joe Danger The Movie Trailer is Epic →|
Did you know that TERA almost never made it to the west? Did you know that it almost never even made it to release in the east? When the founders of Bluehole, the creators of the game, left NCSoft, they allegedly took with them secret assets and code which was then used in the creation of TERA. It's a big allegation and one that NCSoft made sure was worldwide.
After a court allowed the game to release anyway, NCSoft has spent the last several months trying to prove their case and today it was announced that the Bluepoint (and by extension En Masse) has done nothing wrong. While before there was always a chance TERA would suddenly disappear, now it's pretty much here to stay.
I'ts one of the best new MMOs on the market at the minute, so don't hesitate in heading over to the official site and downloading the trial.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Did you know that TERA almost never made it to the west? Did you know that it almost never even made it to release in the east? When the founders of Bluehole, the creators of the game, left...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sleeping Dogs' Launch Trailer Brings the Action to Hong Kong
- Battlefield 3's Battlelog Now has a "Loadout" Feature
- Best Local Co-op Games for Xbox 360, PS3 & PC
- The Old Republic won't be at Star Wars Celebration
- You'll be Shocked by What CryENGINE 3 Can Do
- Joe Danger The Movie Trailer is Epic
- When Gamers Attack: The Bioware/Erik Kain Story
- Rayman Legends Introduces New Barbaric Lass
- DmC Devil May Cry Trailer Shows Off Fighting and Flighting
- PS Vita Needs Third Party Support