Friday, 10 August 2012 05:18
Games - Games
|← The Old Republic won't be at Star Wars Celebration||NCSoft/En Masse TERA Lawsuit Settled →|
Stop. Before you press play on the video above, make sure you've switched it to 1080p. It'll still look fantastic no matter what, but boy do you want to see this at its greatest. Apparently real time footage from within Crysis 3, this video shows some of the features available to developers in the CryENGINE 3. It's like everything we've come to expect from Crytek, but more so.
While no doubt the techies amongst you will enjoy seeing the various lighting techniques within the engine, the pixel-perfect representation of textures and colour, for people like me it all boils down to mouth open, eyes glued to the screen and just a little bit of drool. Even with a relatively high end computer, I'm not sure this is something the average person is going to have access to.
If you've made it to this point without watching the video, what's wrong with you? This is something that needs to be seen.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Stop. Before you press play on the video above, make sure you've switched it to 1080p. It'll still look fantastic no matter what, but boy do you want to see this at its greatest....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Setting the Skyline straight - Some Thoughts on Bioshock Infinite's Multiplayer Fiasco
- Sleeping Dogs' Launch Trailer Brings the Action to Hong Kong
- Battlefield 3's Battlelog Now has a "Loadout" Feature
- Best Local Co-op Games for Xbox 360, PS3 & PC
- The Old Republic won't be at Star Wars Celebration
- NCSoft/En Masse TERA Lawsuit Settled
- Joe Danger The Movie Trailer is Epic
- When Gamers Attack: The Bioware/Erik Kain Story
- Rayman Legends Introduces New Barbaric Lass
- DmC Devil May Cry Trailer Shows Off Fighting and Flighting