Thursday, 09 August 2012 19:12
Games - Games
|← Warframe's Gameplay Trailer Makes Other F2P Games Look Bad||DmC Devil May Cry Trailer Shows Off Fighting and Flighting →|
The latest Rayman Legends video introduced the newest playable character, Barbara the Barbarian. This sassy lass fits right in as she bounces about the screen, wreaking havoc everywhere she goes. Barbara's intro video has that signature Rayman style that leaves you wondering "What just happened to me?" and "Should I tell an adult?"
In Rayman Legends, you can play up to five players co-op, using four Wii Remotes or Wii U Pro Controllers and one Wii U GamePad. This is an instance where out-of-the-box two GamePad compatibility would be welcome. If you thought a five player co-op experience was crazy, imagine six players battling it out in a cramped living room, yelling, screaming, punching - doing all the things that gamers do so well. We can dream, can't we?
The release date of this title is contingent upon the release of the Wii U, but the title is slated to drop during the 2012 holiday season.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The latest Rayman Legends video introduced the newest playable character, Barbara the Barbarian. This sassy lass fits right in as she bounces about the screen, wreaking havoc everywhere she goes....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Old Republic won't be at Star Wars Celebration
- You'll be Shocked by What CryENGINE 3 Can Do
- NCSoft/En Masse TERA Lawsuit Settled
- Joe Danger The Movie Trailer is Epic
- When Gamers Attack: The Bioware/Erik Kain Story
- DmC Devil May Cry Trailer Shows Off Fighting and Flighting
- PS Vita Needs Third Party Support
- Battle.net Information Compromised, Blizzard Apologizes
- Mass Effect Point-and-Click Adventure Game is in the Works
- Bioshock Infinite: While We Wait.