Thursday, 09 August 2012 11:12
Games - Games
|← BioShock Infinite Studio Loses a Few Key Personnel||FIFA 13 Skill Games Allows You to Master Your Abilities →|
Bioshock is a damn good looking game—for its time, and even now. It's got an ageless look, an art direction that's not going to go old anytime soon.
Using assets from Bioshock, a visual artist named Scott Homer over on Polycount has put together a series of still images with CryEngine 3, so you'll know exactly how the game would look like if it were made in Crytek's vastly superior engine to the one the original game used.
One would wonder how the entire game would look like reproduced in CryEngine 3, especially with its facial features not looking anything like the (unintentionally) plastic faces of Bioshock.
Keep in mind that the screenshots are described as a Work In Progress so they look too "clean", and lack the particles, props, and decals that give Bioshock its aged, rusted look.
Were this concept to become a reality, I'd demand its developers to "Shut up and take my ADAM!" Make it happen, people.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Bioshock is a damn good looking game—for its time, and even now. It's got an ageless look, an art direction that's not going to go old anytime soon. Using assets from Bioshock,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- PS Vita Needs Third Party Support
- Battle.net Information Compromised, Blizzard Apologizes
- Mass Effect Point-and-Click Adventure Game is in the Works
- Bioshock Infinite: While We Wait.
- The Last Guardian Trademark Abandoned
- FIFA 13 Skill Games Allows You to Master Your Abilities
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale's Latest Video Shows Sweet Tooth Inflicting a Lot of Hurt
- Warframe's Gameplay Trailer Makes Other F2P Games Look Bad
- Black Ops 2's Magazines Have Bullets in Them
- Dishonored's Latest Trailer Shows Us How to Kill Creatively