Tuesday, 07 August 2012 14:01
Games - Games
|← Minecraft Madness: Are Randomly Generated Games the Way of the Future?||Scott Pilgrim vs. The World to Receive Online Multiplayer →|
Coming from the vibrant world of Sacred is a new side-scrolling brawler called Sacred Citadel. Developer Southend Interactive came on strong today with information about the brawler, including how they hope to revolutionize future hack-and-slash titles. Sacred Citadel will have a classic arcade feel that induces that potent feeling of nostalgia, while still pushing the medium to new heights.
You and two of your friends will be able to join forces to take down an army of evil Orcs and bring peace to the land. Choosing from a variety of character classes - like the Safiri Warrior, the Ancarian Ranger, and Khukuri Shaman - you can round out your team with a multitude of skills that can be customized further via the RPG aspects of Sacred Citadel. The multiplayer aspect of the game will be seamless with drop-in/drop-out functionality, supporting up to three players.
This game will be canon to the Sacred franchise and is slated as a prologue to the next portion of the overall story. By playing through the game, you can learn a secret about the Seraphim that directly relates to Sacred 3, the upcoming addition to the core series.
Sacred Citadel will be released in 2013 on the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, and other ESD partners.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Coming from the vibrant world of Sacred is a new side-scrolling brawler called Sacred Citadel. Developer Southend Interactive came on strong today with information about the brawler, including how...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World to Receive Online Multiplayer
- Sound Shapes Releases Today and it has a Launch Trailer to Prove it
- League of Legends Champion Zyra Hotfix Nerfs Implemented
- BioWare Releases Firefight Pack for Mass Effect 3
- Minecraft Madness: Are Randomly Generated Games the Way of the Future?
- Naruto Ninja Storm 3 Available for Pre-Order
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer: New Features, Additions, and Everything You Missed
- Final Fantasy VII PC Port Accidentally Goes Live
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Trailer Unveils High Tech Weapons, Tournament Mode
- Iron Brigade Rolls onto Steam