Tuesday, 07 August 2012 17:13
Games - Games
|← League of Legends Champion Zyra Hotfix Nerfs Implemented||Minecraft Madness: Are Randomly Generated Games the Way of the Future? →|
BioWare has just released the Firefight Pack, a DLC pack for Mass Effect 3 that add seven new weapons to a player’s arsenal for use in the single-player campaign, the developer revealed in an official blog post today.
The guns include the "Indra and Krysae sniper rifles, Reegar Carbine, Harrier battle rifle, Geth SMG, plus an all-new Blood Pack Punisher SMG and Adas Anti-Synthetic rifle."
The developer wrote that they released the pack as a response to players' desires to use "use their favorite multiplayer weapons during the single-player campaign."
However, they wrote that the pack will not unlock the guns in multiplayer mode; those who purchase and download the pack will only gain access to the weapons the next time they open their locker for use in single-player.
They also respond to the question of these guns being available already in multiplayer, writing,
"No. In addition to gaining access to some of the cool new multiplayer weapons for your single-player campaign, you’ll also get two amazing new guns never before seen anywhere else, plus one ultra-rare weapon only available previously as a limited promotional item!"
The Firefight Pack is available now on PC, Xbox and PS3 for $2.00 or 160 Microsoft Points.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
BioWare has just released the Firefight Pack, a DLC pack for Mass Effect 3 that add seven new weapons to a player’s arsenal for use in the single-player campaign, the developer revealed...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- THQ Working on Four New Unannounced Projects
- Phantasy Star Online 2 cut off to Western Fans
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World to Receive Online Multiplayer
- Sound Shapes Releases Today and it has a Launch Trailer to Prove it
- League of Legends Champion Zyra Hotfix Nerfs Implemented
- Minecraft Madness: Are Randomly Generated Games the Way of the Future?
- Sacred Citadel Announced as Prologue to Sacred 3
- Naruto Ninja Storm 3 Available for Pre-Order
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer: New Features, Additions, and Everything You Missed
- Final Fantasy VII PC Port Accidentally Goes Live