Tuesday, 07 August 2012 17:20
Games - Games
|← Sound Shapes Releases Today and it has a Launch Trailer to Prove it||BioWare Releases Firefight Pack for Mass Effect 3 →|
Riot Games' award-winning MOBA League of Legends contains a considerable roster of "champion" avatars. As such, balancing each character can be a tad tricky and something of a work in progress.
Zyra, a champion who had previously been considered underpowered in the Public Beta Environment, had then been buffed to be a little more competent before coming out. Well, maybe more than a little. The character had been made to be so good that she had the ability to stay out of attack range while dumping all of her spells, not to mention being able to land a very high-damage "AOE ult," among other things.
In light of this, Associate Game Designer CertainlyT posted a detailed message about 21 hours ago on the official League of Legends forums describing the ways in which Zyra's power will be tempered, including possible future changes. The specific stats changes are all viewable here, but what's important to know is that without weakening her too much, the hotfix is meant to undo her ability to remain in safe range while doling out such considerable damage.
The post says that the hotfix should be "deployed […] as soon as this evening in North America."
Via: RTS Guru
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Riot Games' award-winning MOBA League of Legends contains a considerable roster of "champion" avatars. As such, balancing each character can be a tad tricky and something of...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony Announcing 'The Future of PlayStation' at Gamescom
- THQ Working on Four New Unannounced Projects
- Phantasy Star Online 2 cut off to Western Fans
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World to Receive Online Multiplayer
- Sound Shapes Releases Today and it has a Launch Trailer to Prove it
- BioWare Releases Firefight Pack for Mass Effect 3
- Minecraft Madness: Are Randomly Generated Games the Way of the Future?
- Sacred Citadel Announced as Prologue to Sacred 3
- Naruto Ninja Storm 3 Available for Pre-Order
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer: New Features, Additions, and Everything You Missed