Tuesday, 07 August 2012 08:25
Games - Games
|← GameInformer's Next Issue Delayed Due to Embargo on Secret Game Announcement||Sir, You Are Being Hunted Gets Teased →|
Just as Minecraft has been updated to the latest version—v1.3.1—so too has the powerful modding tool CraftBukkit been updated to the same version.
In case you aren't in the know, Bukkit is a Minecrat server mod that allows server owners to change how running and modding a Minecraft server can be done, by making managing and server creation a lot more flexible than what the default client has to offer.
Bukkit is a highly modular tool that doesn't orce any undesired functionality onto the player, so you won't have to install or run any mods you don't want to have on your server.
Considering how many new changes have been added into the latest version of Minecraft, it's a credit to the team at CraftBukkit that they've managed to provide such a quick release.
If you're running a Minecraft server, don't forget to pick up the latest version here.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Just as Minecraft has been updated to the latest version—v1.3.1—so too has the powerful modding tool CraftBukkit been updated to the same version. In case you aren't in the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Trailer Unveils High Tech Weapons, Tournament Mode
- Iron Brigade Rolls onto Steam
- Oddworld Vita Ports See Further Delay
- Darksiders 2 Know Death Gameplay Trailer Unleashed
- GameInformer's Next Issue Delayed Due to Embargo on Secret Game Announcement
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted Gets Teased
- Battlefield 3 Lead Designer Joins Starbreeze as Game Director
- Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Box Cover Outed
- Uncharted 3 Gets Its Biggest Patch Ever, Adds 137 New Items, Tournament Mode
- Day Z to Become a Standalone Game