Tuesday, 07 August 2012 08:32
Games - Games
|← Darksiders 2 Know Death Gameplay Trailer Unleashed||Minecraft CraftBukkit Server Tool Updated to 1.3.1 →|
The Australian editor of GameInformer has teased (via Facebook, see linked image) that the magazine's next issue is to be a big one due to its cover.
He refers to the cover as "part of a worldwide reveal that cannot be spoken about or shown" until the designated date, which happens to be 4pm Australian time on August 14.
The editor goes on to state that he "fought hard" to shed more light on the subject by sharing it on Facebook but was unable to make any leeway on the cover itself. Granted, this might just be a way of hyping the cover, but he adds that the issue will have to go out a day later than usual because of the embargo on its cover—which is highly atypical of game announcements.
Needless to say, it's going to be a big issue, so keep your eyes peeled for it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The Australian editor of GameInformer has teased (via Facebook, see linked image) that the magazine's next issue is to be a big one due to its cover. He refers to the cover as "part...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Final Fantasy VII PC Port Accidentally Goes Live
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Trailer Unveils High Tech Weapons, Tournament Mode
- Iron Brigade Rolls onto Steam
- Oddworld Vita Ports See Further Delay
- Darksiders 2 Know Death Gameplay Trailer Unleashed
- Minecraft CraftBukkit Server Tool Updated to 1.3.1
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted Gets Teased
- Battlefield 3 Lead Designer Joins Starbreeze as Game Director
- Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Box Cover Outed
- Uncharted 3 Gets Its Biggest Patch Ever, Adds 137 New Items, Tournament Mode