Tuesday, 07 August 2012 10:04
Games - Games
|← Final Fantasy VII PC Port Accidentally Goes Live||Iron Brigade Rolls onto Steam →|
Activision and Treyarch have at long last revealed the multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
The trailer showcases some of the battles that players will be able to engage in online against others in its variety of competitive modes.
Among some of the new features to be added to multiplayer are the inclusion of suicide UAVs, quadrotors, sonic arrays which disrupt and stun players, and high-tech sniper rifles and intelligent missile launchers.
The trailer ends with a sneak peak at the game's live commentary and built-in features for tournament competitions.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is set many decades after the events of the first Black Ops title and takes place in the year 2025, putting players in the shoes of David Mason, the son of the first first game's protagonist Alex Mason.
It is set to come out on the PC, XBox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 13.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Activision and Treyarch have at long last revealed the multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The trailer showcases some of the battles that players will be able to engage in...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Minecraft Madness: Are Randomly Generated Games the Way of the Future?
- Sacred Citadel Announced as Prologue to Sacred 3
- Naruto Ninja Storm 3 Available for Pre-Order
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer: New Features, Additions, and Everything You Missed
- Final Fantasy VII PC Port Accidentally Goes Live
- Iron Brigade Rolls onto Steam
- Oddworld Vita Ports See Further Delay
- Darksiders 2 Know Death Gameplay Trailer Unleashed
- GameInformer's Next Issue Delayed Due to Embargo on Secret Game Announcement
- Minecraft CraftBukkit Server Tool Updated to 1.3.1