Tuesday, 07 August 2012 06:52
Games - Games
|← Day Z to Become a Standalone Game||Rumor: Mafia 3 Being Developed for Next-Gen Consoles →|
Counter-Strike Global Offensive has been sitting in beta for some months now and it would appear that Valve is just about ready to take that cake out of the oven.
The studio announced today that CS:GO is slated for a worldwide release on August 21. That's just two weeks away. It'll be available on Steam starting today, and on the PlayStation Network Store next week on the 14th.
While Valve has yet to announced the details of the pre-orders, having just put up the image you see above on its official blog, there's little doubt that players who pick it up will receive some goodies for Team Fortress 2 in addition to whatever discounts Valve may have to offer.
Cross your fingers and just pray Valve decides against putting the AWP into the hands of the Sniper or we'll never see the end of it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive has been sitting in beta for some months now and it would appear that Valve is just about ready to take that cake out of the oven. The studio announced...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted Gets Teased
- Battlefield 3 Lead Designer Joins Starbreeze as Game Director
- Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Box Cover Outed
- Uncharted 3 Gets Its Biggest Patch Ever, Adds 137 New Items, Tournament Mode
- Day Z to Become a Standalone Game
- Rumor: Mafia 3 Being Developed for Next-Gen Consoles
- LittleBigPlanet Karting Pre-Order Features Kevin Butler Sackboy
- Impressive iCEnhancer Skyrim Screens Revealed
- Halo 4's Leaked Footage Shows the Brutal Sound of the Spartan Laser & Sniper Rifle
- Live-Action Sleeping Dogs Fight Flick is Awesomely Brutal