Tuesday, 07 August 2012 07:42
Games - Games
|← Xbox 360 Official Magazine Offers Hands-On Halo 4 Info in Four-Page Spread||Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Box Cover Outed →|
David Goldfarb, former Lead Designer for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3, has now joined Starbreeze Studios (The Darkness, Payday) as a game director.
Goldfarb, who left developer DICE just last month, will work with Starbreeze's current creative director on the development of Payday 2 and on an unannounced project.
In a statement to Develop, Goldfarb comments, "I’ve worked on these huge games, and that was great, but I really wanted to work on smaller, tighter, and more intimate projects that are more gameplay driven, and I saw the opportunity to do that here,"
Goldfarb also adds that he thinks the best fit for him was Starbreeze because they have "an interesting history" and that he likes a lot of the games he really likes.
Good luck, David and here's to hoping your next success at Starbreeze is as big as your previous projects.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
David Goldfarb, former Lead Designer for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3, has now joined Starbreeze Studios (The Darkness, Payday) as a game director. Goldfarb, who left...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Oddworld Vita Ports See Further Delay
- Darksiders 2 Know Death Gameplay Trailer Unleashed
- GameInformer's Next Issue Delayed Due to Embargo on Secret Game Announcement
- Minecraft CraftBukkit Server Tool Updated to 1.3.1
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted Gets Teased
- Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Box Cover Outed
- Uncharted 3 Gets Its Biggest Patch Ever, Adds 137 New Items, Tournament Mode
- Day Z to Become a Standalone Game
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive Confirmed for Release This Month, Details Forthcoming
- Rumor: Mafia 3 Being Developed for Next-Gen Consoles