Monday, 06 August 2012 12:22
Games - Games
|← Diablo 3 Character Profiles Go Live on Battle.net||Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 to Include "60-Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay" →|
Dead Space 3 has been criticized lately for not being scary enough and although gameplay hasn't wowed players yet, Visceral Games is looking to bring back the nightmares and bed-wetting with their newly announced enemy: the Feeder.
Feeders were originally starving humans on the ice planet, Tau Volantis. To survive, the humans turned to cannibalism and consumed the sick and infected flesh of their neighbors, which mutated them into the Feeders. These enemies will crawl around on the ground, completely blind - but incredibly sensitive to noise, light and smell - searching for anything they can ingest on Tau Volantis. When engaged, feeders attack in packs with high speed and aggressiveness. Their jaws stretch out from their mouth - much like a snake - ready to consume a whole human head with their canines.
Gamers can take a variety of tactics against the Feeders. Keeping distance will allow players to pass unnoticed by the scavengers, misdirection through noise can distract then, or gamers can dive headfirst into battle, taking on the waves of Feeders that will inevitably pour through nearby vents. My suggestion: turn your flashlights off and pray they don't spot you.
Here are two more images aid in your impending insomnia.
For more information about the Feeders and other additions to EA's survival horror franchise, visit Dead Space 3's official news site.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Dead Space 3 has been criticized lately for not being scary enough and although gameplay hasn't wowed players yet, Visceral Games is looking to bring back the nightmares and bed-wetting...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Xbox 360 Official Magazine Offers Hands-On Halo 4 Info in Four-Page Spread
- Telltale Games Senior Vice President Calls $0.99 iOS Gamer Theory a "Myth"
- The Behemoth Provides List of Things to Expect for BattleBlock Theater
- Dead or Alive 5 Collector's Edition Swimsuits
- Diablo 3 Character Profiles Go Live on Battle.net
- Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 to Include "60-Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay"
- Vigil Games Reveals “Arena Mode” and “New Game +” for Darksiders 2
- Darksiders 2 Gets a New Game+ and Arena Modes
- PAX "Behind the Music of Blockbuster Games" Panel Announced
- Latest Aliens: Colonial Marines Trailer Shows Us "Xenos vs. Marines"