Friday, 03 August 2012 12:19
Games - Games
|← EA: Zynga is Running a Marathon and They Just Hit a Wall||EA Sues Zynga for Copyright Infringement →|
If the mock-ups released in July for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 were too grainy or low quality, Namco Bandai is back with DPI coming out their ears. Saiyan Island has just reported that new high resolution versions of the first box art mock-ups have been released, keeping the newest Naruto title in the limelight.
Click on the images for larger versions
Although these mock-ups are quite impressive, it's likely that they aren't the final product. Maybe we will get lucky and have these alternative covers on the opposite side of the insert a la Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection.
Gamers who were less than pleased with Naruto Storm Generations will be happy to see the return to the roots of the series with Storm 3. CyberConnect2 President Hiroshi Matsuyama has stressed the multitude of gameplay additions to the newest title, while still retaining the original spirit.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will be released in Spring 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Japan, North America, and Europe.
Via Saiyan Island
Images courtesy of Saiyan Island
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If the mock-ups released in July for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 were too grainy or low quality, Namco Bandai is back with DPI coming out their ears. Saiyan Island has just reported...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Bit.Trip Presents: Runner 2 Now Set for Release in 2013
- Meet Archive.vg, The IMDB for Videogames
- War of the Roses Hands-On Preview
- How To Turn An Abstract Game Violent
- Massive Defect: A Mass Effect 3 Retrospective
- EA Sues Zynga for Copyright Infringement
- Dishonored's All Star Voice Cast Includes Chloe Moretz, Carrie Fisher and Susan Sarandon
- Project Giana Goes to Kickstarter
- Sometimes Less is More
- Watch Conan O'Brien "Review" Skyrim