Friday, 03 August 2012 05:02
Games - Games
|← Call of Duty Elite Surpasses 12 Million Members, 2.3 Million "Premium" Users||THQ Releases Darksiders 2's "Last Salvation" TV Commercial Spot →|
Valve and Square Enix have put together a special pre-order incentive for the PC version of Sleeping Dogs. Anyone who pre-orders the game over Steam from now to the game's release date will earn The Triad Pack, a collection of items for Team Fortress 2.
The last game Square Enix and Valve collaborated to cross-promote was Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which provided players who preordered the game with multiple vanity items and special weapons for use in TF2, including a cybernetic arm, sunglasses, and a powerful sniper rifle.
Sleeping Dogs appears to be getting the same treatment this time around with several vanity items including a gold necklace and button shirt, a dragon tattoo, and a motorcycle helmet. All classes will also gain access to a pair of fake glasses as a disguise.
Usable items include a Chinese neon signpost for the Pyro, a minigun that shoots fire, a throwable cleaver for the Scout, and a sapper for the Spy which reverses enemy building construction.
The new content comes with the release of a new King of the Hill map called "Kong King", which appropriately enough takes place in Hong Kong.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Valve and Square Enix have put together a special pre-order incentive for the PC version of Sleeping Dogs. Anyone who pre-orders the game over Steam from now to the game's release date will...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Patch Now has a Date...for Japan, at Least
- Halo 4 Gets Its Second Batch of McFarlane Toys, Featuring New Characters
- Bethesda "Not Satisfied" with PS3's Dawnguard Performance, No Release Date Yet
- Assassin's Creed 3 Developer Warns of Dangers of Making Games Too Long
- Call of Duty Elite Surpasses 12 Million Members, 2.3 Million "Premium" Users
- THQ Releases Darksiders 2's "Last Salvation" TV Commercial Spot
- Far Cry 3 Will Offer Social Features Through iPhone App, Browsers
- EA: Zynga is Running a Marathon and They Just Hit a Wall
- DICE's Battlefield3 DLC "Armored Kill" Gets New Footage, Tank Superiority Game Mode Detailed
- Diablo 3 Sells 8.8 Million Units Since Launch, has more than 10 Million Players to Date