Friday, 03 August 2012 06:45
Games - Games
|← Watch Conan O'Brien "Review" Skyrim||Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Patch Now has a Date...for Japan, at Least →|
Have you ever wanted to see Street Fighter IV's characters represented in Street Fighter III's graphics? If so, then this tutorial by
"Steamboy33" over on the Shoryuken forums might help you there.
Steamboy33 notes that his process on how he does it is based on Derek Yu's Pixel Tutorial, so give that a go as a guide. If you're done with that or you don't want to use it, Steamboy33 shows a step-by-stepn guide on how to do it, though it won't be easy.
Step one is the easiest enough, you need to take a screenshot for the character you want to "re-make." In this tutorial, he's using Hakan and he goes from this:
If you want to learn how to do this step-by-step, I suggest clicking here.
Sadly, this is only for character images and not for the whole game itself. But that doesn't lessen how amazing this is, no? Now, I'll leave you to peruse the instructions to remake Rufus. Don't deny it, I know he's the first character you thought of!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Have you ever wanted to see Street Fighter IV's characters represented in Street Fighter III's graphics? If so, then this tutorial by "Steamboy33" over on the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA Sues Zynga for Copyright Infringement
- Dishonored's All Star Voice Cast Includes Chloe Moretz, Carrie Fisher and Susan Sarandon
- Project Giana Goes to Kickstarter
- Sometimes Less is More
- Watch Conan O'Brien "Review" Skyrim
- Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Patch Now has a Date...for Japan, at Least
- Halo 4 Gets Its Second Batch of McFarlane Toys, Featuring New Characters
- Bethesda "Not Satisfied" with PS3's Dawnguard Performance, No Release Date Yet
- Assassin's Creed 3 Developer Warns of Dangers of Making Games Too Long
- Call of Duty Elite Surpasses 12 Million Members, 2.3 Million "Premium" Users