Wednesday, 01 August 2012 19:24
|← 'Total Recall' Pays 'Loving' Homage To Original||Tippi Hedren on Hitchcock: "genius and evil and deviant" →|
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Kennedys may be America's most famous political dynasty, but it took one of their own to get them to open up about their private lives and their place in U.S. history. Filmmaker Rory Kennedy, 43, the youngest of the 11 children of slain U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and his wife, Ethel, persuaded her mother to give her first extended interview in more than 20 years for an upcoming HBO documentary that is also the first film about the Kennedys to come from within the family. Even so, it wasn't easy. ...
Source: Yahoo! NewsQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Kennedys may be America's most famous political dynasty, but it took one of their own to get them to open up about their private lives and their place in U.S....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Emmy Rossum Takes Us Behind The Scenes Of Swirling 'Beautiful Creatures' Set
- Beyonce To Direct And Star In Feature Documentary?
- 'Mad Men' Locking In Elisabeth Moss, January Jones Through Series Finale
- 'Thor' Sequel Casts Christopher Eccleston As Its Villain
- 'Total Recall' Pays 'Loving' Homage To Original
- Tippi Hedren on Hitchcock: "genius and evil and deviant"
- 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer: Five Key Scenes
- Due diligence on Dylan: writer found fraud in first chapter
- Bieber spotlights his grown-up side in flashy new video
- 'Prometheus' Sequel Is On Its Way