Wednesday, 01 August 2012 12:05
|← 'Paranormal Activity 4' Trailer: Five Creepy Moments||'Guardians Of The Galaxy': Two Years Away From Marvel's Biggest Risk →|
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rock singer Steven Tyler said he "loved and hated" his two-year stint as a judge on "American Idol" but admitted the TV singing contest was "not my cup of tea." Tyler, who announced in July he was quitting America's most-watched entertainment show after two years as a judge, told Rolling Stone magazine that he took the job partly to wait out an internal feud in his band, Aerosmith. "It was something to do while the storm blew by, to be honest," he said in an interview in the upcoming August 2 issue. "I loved it and hated it. It was a great job, I sat next to J. ...
Source: Yahoo! NewsQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rock singer Steven Tyler said he "loved and hated" his two-year stint as a judge on "American Idol" but admitted the TV singing contest was "not my...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Bieber spotlights his grown-up side in flashy new video
- 'Prometheus' Sequel Is On Its Way
- Cuba Gooding Jr. reports to police after New Orleans bar dispute
- Colin Farrell totally recalls unease about "Total Recall"
- 'Paranormal Activity 4' Trailer: Five Creepy Moments
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy': Two Years Away From Marvel's Biggest Risk
- Vince Vaughn To Help Re-Boot 'The Brady Bunch'
- Selena Gomez Going Rocker Chic For 'Parental Guidance Suggested'
- 'Total Recall' Brings Futuristic Action Back Down To Earth
- A Minute With: Kevin Nealon returning to stand-up comedy