Wednesday, 01 August 2012 05:41
Games - Games
|← Resident Evil 6 Will Let You Play as a Zombie in Agent Hunt Mode||Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Behind-the-Scenes Video Shows the Warthog Chase Scene →|
Danger Close has released a new single-player trailer for Medal of Honor Warfighter and it shows the return of Preacher from the 2010 reboot.
Preacher, who was part of the Navy SEAL squad "Neptune" from the 2010 game, are sent in to "solve the problem" in Warfighter. While I have no doubt this is mostly -- if not all -- CGI, it's still some very impressive technologically.
Have a look at the trailer below.
The trailer states that "it's inspired by actual events," If so, that's a lot of explosions. I admit, I'm one of the many who liked 2010's Medal of Honor reboot's somber and more serious story. It showed a more "human" soldier than the ones we normally see in games that can take down entire opposing forces by themselves.
Almost all the military FPS' now show one set-piece after another and while that's exciting, there's nothing wrong with a little variety, no?
Here's to hoping Warfighter continues with that theme when it releases on October 23 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Danger Close has released a new single-player trailer for Medal of Honor Warfighter and it shows the return of Preacher from the 2010 reboot. Preacher, who was part of the Navy SEAL squad...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- 2K: Until Games are Photorealistic, It'll Be Hard to Open Up to New Genres
- Resident Evil 6: Ada Wong Gets Her Own Campaign, Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- Far Cry 3 Co-Op Demo Unveils Multiplayer Campaign and Character Cast
- FIFA 13 Kinect Support Extends to Swearing
- Arma 3 and Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Playable at Gamescom 2012
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Behind-the-Scenes Video Shows the Warthog Chase Scene
- Minecraft Creator: Windows 8 Could be Very, Very Bad for Indie Devs
- EA Disappointed with Star Wars: The Old Republic, Offering F2P Option this Fall
- BF3 Premium Now has Over 1.3 Million Subscribers, Origin Userbase at 21 Million, but Q1 Profits Still Drops
- GTA V Still "TBA," Take-Two Posts Losses Due to Lower than Expected Sales of Max Payne 3, Spec Ops