Tuesday, 31 July 2012 05:50
Games - Games
|← Planetside 2 Beta Delayed Yet Again||Paradox Interactive Releases “A Range” of New War of the Roses Videos →|
Bethesda may have big plans in store for the STALKER franchise after rumors surfaced that the Fallout publisher had picked up the rights to the Ukrainian post-apocalyptic series.
These rumors appear to have some meat to their bones with word from Russian blogger Sergey Galyonkin that Bethesda has picked up the rights to create and publish a STALKER game. Galyonkin previously made public the information about STALKER 2's demise and the financial problems faced by its developer, GSC.
Bethesda may not own the rights to STALKER, but Galyonkin says that they have the rights to develop a game based on the franchise with their own technology—which presumably includes both id Tech 5 and the highly modified version of the GameBryo engine which they used to develop Skyrim.
We have contacted Bethesda for comment.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Bethesda may have big plans in store for the STALKER franchise after rumors surfaced that the Fallout publisher had picked up the rights to the Ukrainian post-apocalyptic series. These...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Black Ops 2 Will Be a Very Original Experience, Says Sgt. Frank Woods' Actor
- PES 2013 Tricks, Skills & Dribbling Controls Tutorial Guide
- Ubisoft Blames a Coding Error and Denies Rootkit in Uplay Service
- Jay-Z Now Billed as "Executive Producer" of NBA 2K13
- Planetside 2 Beta Delayed Yet Again
- GTA 5 Release Date May be Revealed at Take Two Investor Call Today
- Halo 4 Limited Edition New Images Surfaces
- The Walking Dead Free to PS Plus Members
- Katamari Damacy Displayed in Museum of Modern Art
- Square Enix Announces Gamescom Lineup