Monday, 30 July 2012 04:17
Games - Games
|← Black Ops 2 Leaked Achievements Are Probably Fake||Ubisoft â€˜Uplayâ€™ DRM Exposed as Rootkit, Poses Security Risk →|
Dragon’s Dogma was a financial success for Capcom, which sold more than enough copies of the game to justify the development of a sequel: Dragon’s Dogma 2.
Speaking to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, the series’ creator Hideaki Itsuno disclosed some of the features the team is working on for the sequel to Dragon’s Dogma.
Itsuno says that only two thirds of his design proposals were implemented into the first Dragon’s Dogma; many ideas he had for the game failed to make the cut due to time and budget restrictions. Among the features that didn’t make it into Dragon’s Dogma is quest creation. He did not however elaborate on how quest creation would work.
The developer says that quest creation, among many other features, will make it into Dragon’s Dogma 2. The sequel is expected to be a lot bigger than the first game, and will expand upon the core gameplay, setting, and storyline introduced in Dragon’s Dogma.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Dragon’s Dogma was a financial success for Capcom, which sold more than enough copies of the game to justify the development of a sequel: Dragon’s Dogma 2. Speaking to Japanese...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Halo 4 Art Book Cover Reveals Colossal Forerunner Structures
- Rumor: Modern Warfare 3's September DLC Info Leaked via Images and Video
- Rumor: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Characters and Levels Leaked
- Microsoft Announces New Mice and Keyboards for Windows 8
- Black Ops 2 Leaked Achievements Are Probably Fake
- Ubisoft â€˜Uplayâ€™ DRM Exposed as Rootkit, Poses Security Risk
- Quake Live Patch: Pay $4 a Month or Play Crappy Maps
- Knytt Sequel Planned for PS3 and PS Vita
- OnLive to Arrive to Ouya at Launch
- Modders Restore Cut Content in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II