Monday, 30 July 2012 04:38
Games - Games
|← How Resident Evil 6 Blends Aspects of Past Games Together||Dragon's Dogma 2 Will Have Quest Creation →|
Black Ops 2 is a few months down the line and hype towards its release is building momentum. With hype comes the inevitable stream of rumors—some of which are real, but most are fake.
A purported list of achievements in Black Ops 2 have been circulating around the web. Believable though fans may want them to be, the aforementioned achievements are marred by numerous grammatical errors. Additionally, there’s no explanation for how these achievements were ever obtained in the first place.
Did Treyarch leak them on purpose? Was it a disgruntled former developer? Is it an in-house QA tester with access to achievements? Who can really say?
Had these achievements been leaked a couple of weeks before the game’s release in November, they’d be a lot more believable. As it is, the game’s release is months away and far from ‘going gold’, as it were.
As it is with all rumors, take these ‘cheevos with a grain of salt.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Black Ops 2 is a few months down the line and hype towards its release is building momentum. With hype comes the inevitable stream of rumors—some of which are real, but most are...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Skyrim Dawnguard DLC PC & PS3 Info Coming This Week
- Halo 4 Art Book Cover Reveals Colossal Forerunner Structures
- Rumor: Modern Warfare 3's September DLC Info Leaked via Images and Video
- Rumor: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Characters and Levels Leaked
- Microsoft Announces New Mice and Keyboards for Windows 8
- Dragon's Dogma 2 Will Have Quest Creation
- Ubisoft â€˜Uplayâ€™ DRM Exposed as Rootkit, Poses Security Risk
- Quake Live Patch: Pay $4 a Month or Play Crappy Maps
- Knytt Sequel Planned for PS3 and PS Vita
- OnLive to Arrive to Ouya at Launch