Friday, 27 July 2012 12:00
Games - Games
|← Need for Speed: Most Wanted Gameplay Walkthrough Video Puts the Pedal to the Metal||Notch Persson Addresses Gender and Genderlessness in Minecraft →|
If you still don't know it by now, zombies will be making a return in Resident Evil 6. While the series staple has been replaced by Ganadaos and whatnot in Resident 4 and RE5, they're set to return in a big way in Resident Evil 6.
Speaking to Siliconera, executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi reveals why flesh-eaters are making a comeback in RE6.
We brought zombies back because they’re popular. Everyone loves ‘em, that’s why we brought them back...Based on feedback from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, the fact that there weren’t classic zombies in those games and people really wanted them. We tried to respond to the requests and put them in this game. We tweaked them a bit so they aren’t the same zombies you would expect.
So, what kind of "tweaks" can we expect from the zombies this time around? Kobayashi states that the zombies in Resident Evil 6 will have sudden bursts of speed and they will also have the ability to use weapons.
Now, this won't mean zombies wll be flanking players with squad tactics and guns; Kobayashi claims that "it's not that they are purposely using weapons, it's in the back of their mind because they used to use weapons before they became zombies."
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you still don't know it by now, zombies will be making a return in Resident Evil 6. While the series staple has been replaced by Ganadaos and whatnot in Resident 4 and RE5, they're...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Here's the Complete Achievements List for Borderlands 2
- Sauropod Studios' "Castle Story" Kickstarter Reaches Goal in Under 5 Hours
- Red 5 CEO Jokes That Firefall Beta Changes Have Made it "More Like Firefall 2"
- EA Spends $2.75 Million on Facebook Ads for Battlefield 3, Gets 440% Return on Investment
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Gameplay Walkthrough Video Puts the Pedal to the Metal
- Borderlands 2 to Feature 200-300 Enemy Types, Will Be Smarter than Borderlands 1's
- Paradox Announces "Impire," its New Devilish Strategy Game
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes Address Barbarian and Wizard Invulnerability
- This Diablo 3 Arcade Cabinet is Awesome
- You Have No Friends