Friday, 27 July 2012 08:12
Games - Games
|← Paradox Announces "Impire," its New Devilish Strategy Game||This Diablo 3 Arcade Cabinet is Awesome →|
Blizzard has put out a new hotfix for Diablo 3 which aims to address an exploit which allowed Wizard characters to become permanently invulnerable. The hotfix also addresses a similar bug which affected Barbarians, which allowed them to generate infinite amounts of health regeneration while using Furious Charge.
The patch requires nothing more than a restart of the game to take effect.
Blizzard notes that the hotfix is a part of an on-going series of fixes to deal with newly discovered exploits in the game. The developer plans to release additional hotfixes within the coming days.
Progress towards the release of Patch 1.0.4 for Diablo 3 remains on schedule in spite of these hotfixes. The next big patch for the game is expected to overhaul every Legendary item in the game, boosting each item to be more in line with player expectations of Legendary items, which at this point in time remain underpowered and underwhelming in contrast to Rare items.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blizzard has put out a new hotfix for Diablo 3 which aims to address an exploit which allowed Wizard characters to become permanently invulnerable. The hotfix also addresses a similar bug...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA Spends $2.75 Million on Facebook Ads for Battlefield 3, Gets 440% Return on Investment
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Gameplay Walkthrough Video Puts the Pedal to the Metal
- Capcom: We Brought Zombies Back in Resident Evil 6 Because They're "Popular" & Fans "Love" 'em
- Borderlands 2 to Feature 200-300 Enemy Types, Will Be Smarter than Borderlands 1's
- Paradox Announces "Impire," its New Devilish Strategy Game
- This Diablo 3 Arcade Cabinet is Awesome
- You Have No Friends
- Assassin's Creed 3 New York Setting Detailed
- Resident Evil 6's Four Person Co-Op Mode Was Developed Organically
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer to be Playable for First Time Ever at GameStop Expo 2012