Friday, 27 July 2012 06:28
Games - Games
|← Kojima Almost Left Konami Before Starting Metal Gear||Windows 8 is a Disaster for PC Gamers, Blizzard and Valve Devs Voice Concern →|
Activision and Black Ops 2 developers Treyarch have just announced that the game's multiplayer mode will be playable for the first time ever at the upcoming GameStop Expo 2012.
The expo, which is set to take place on August 29 in San Antonio, Texas, will offer players a chance to get their hands on Black Ops 2's multiplayer, along with a host of other titles including Skylanders Giants (also from Activision), God of War: Ascension, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and a number of other Sony titles.
Also present at the event will be Ubisoft developers, who will be promoting Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, and Splinter Cell Blacklist at their own booth.
The event will be open to the public, with tickets costing $35. Power-Up Rewards members at GameStop can attend the event for free. You can purchase your tickets ahead of time at any GameStop outlet in the United States or through their website here.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Activision and Black Ops 2 developers Treyarch have just announced that the game's multiplayer mode will be playable for the first time ever at the upcoming GameStop Expo 2012. The expo,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes Address Barbarian and Wizard Invulnerability
- This Diablo 3 Arcade Cabinet is Awesome
- You Have No Friends
- Assassin's Creed 3 New York Setting Detailed
- Resident Evil 6's Four Person Co-Op Mode Was Developed Organically
- Windows 8 is a Disaster for PC Gamers, Blizzard and Valve Devs Voice Concern
- Dishonored Maps Out the City of Dunwall
- Xbox 720 May Offer Gesture-Based Music Game Similar to Wii Music
- Halo 4 Jetpack Footage Shows Death From Above
- Death Shouldn't be a Barrier for Heihachi Actor's Return, say Minority