Wednesday, 25 July 2012 10:53
Games - Games
|← God of War Ascension Director: Kratos was an Asshole, Will Be More Likable This Time||Latest Darksiders 2 Trailer Shows "Death Comes for All" →|
Blizzard has finally announced the official release date for World of Warcraft's fourth expansion -- Mists of Pandaria. Along with the release date, they also revealed the contents of the game's Digital Deluxe and Collector's Edition.
Now, before we dive into that, here's what Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime had to say regarding the announcement.
Mists of Pandaria contains the biggest variety of new content we've ever created for a World of Warcraft expansion, with features that will appeal to new players, veterans, and everyone in between.
- World of Warcraft In-Game Mount: Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the mystical Imperial Quilen flying mount.
- World of Warcraft In-Game Pet: Journey across Pandaria with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side.
- StarCraft® II Battle.net® Portraits: Bring the Horde and Alliance rivalry to the far reaches of the Koprulu sector with exclusive Infested Orc and Night Elf Templar Battle.net portraits.
- Diablo® III Banner Sigil and Accent: Display your status as a hero of Pandaria with the iconic markings of World of Warcraft's newest playable race, the pandaren.
The Collector's Edition of the game will also include the full version of the expansion on a DVD and in addition to the in-game content from the Digital Deluxe version, it will also include these physical bonus items:
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray: Learn about the creation of Pandaria with this two-disc set featuring over an hour of commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector's Edition Soundtrack CD: Experience 20 orchestral pieces from Mists of Pandaria.
- The Art of Mists of Pandaria Book: Explore this 208-page hardcover tome featuring never-before-seen pieces from the expansion, from early concepts to final 3D renderings.
- Chen Stormstout Mouse Pad: Equip your desk with this special-edition mouse pad featuring the legendary pandaren brewmaster.
Both versions will be released on September 25, with the Digital Deluxe edition going for $59.99, while the Collector's Edition is priced at $79.99. If you just want the vanilla version of the game, it will be a tad cheaper coming in at $39.99.
Mists of Pandaria features a new playable race (the Pandaren) with their own starting zone and quests, a new character class (monk) and a new continent for players to explore as they try and reach the new level cap of 90.
You can hop on over to the game's official site to pre-order it if you want.
How many of you are getting this and what should Blizzard's next expansion be?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blizzard has finally announced the official release date for World of Warcraft's fourth expansion -- Mists of Pandaria. Along with the release date, they also revealed the contents of...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- There May Be More to Come for the Puzzle Quest Series
- Assassin's Creed 3 Playable at Gamescom
- Sleeping Dogs Offers Free DLC to Just Cause 2 Players
- Rumor: Infinity Ward's Next Call of Duty Game to Be Cross-Generation
- God of War Ascension Director: Kratos was an Asshole, Will Be More Likable This Time
- Latest Darksiders 2 Trailer Shows "Death Come for All"
- Latest Darksiders 2 Trailer Shows "Death Comes for All"
- Sony to Unveil Two New Games at Gamescom
- Mercury Steam: We Have No Intention of "Milking" the Castlevania Franchise
- Vita Investigation Under way After Complaints of "Burnt up" Consoles