Tuesday, 24 July 2012 23:00
Games - Games
|← Far Cry 3 on Character Development and Personal Narratives||Awesomenauts Patch Adds Fixes, Two New Characters →|
Sega confirms that soon, XBLA and PSN will be taking a trip back to the early '90s with a re-release of ToeJam & Earl, as well as ToeJam & Earl: Panic on Funkatron.
Sega has not yet confirmed a date or price for the two titles, nor is it clear whether or not the games will be released in tandem or individually.
This is not the first time the games have been re-released: ToeJam & Earl was released in 2006 for Wii's Virtual Console, while the sequel, Panic on Funkatron, was re-released in 2007 on the same console. There was yet another sequel as well: the graphically-updated 2002 title, ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth.
Greg Johnson and Mark Voorsanger, creators of the franchise and founders of ToeJam & Earl Productions Inc., expect there to be another game sometime in the future.
“I particularly want to create a new cross platform multi-player version of TJ & E and set the characters in some new environments – but with the original rogue-like game-one game play," says Johnson.
Via: XBLA Fans
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sega confirms that soon, XBLA and PSN will be taking a trip back to the early '90s with a re-release of ToeJam & Earl, as well as ToeJam & Earl: Panic on Funkatron. Sega has not...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Last of Us Will Have Changing Seasons
- Darksiders 2 is Four Times Larger Than Darksiders
- Korean Customs Service Busts Nintendo Piracy Ring
- Company of Heroes 2 Offers Dynamic Weather, Freezing to Death
- Far Cry 3 on Character Development and Personal Narratives
- Awesomenauts Patch Adds Fixes, Two New Characters
- A Sum of Parts: Eyes on the Media
- Indie Royale July Jubilee Bundle Launch Video
- Quantum Conundrum DLC Packs Detailed
- Nintendo to Stick With 3D in Future Handhelds