Written by Feed Monday, 23 July 2012 07:16
|← Teen Choice Award Winners: TVD Domination!||Happy 30th Birthday, Paul Wesley! →|
Hot vampire sex. Hot vampire sex. Hot vampire sex.
Julie Plec has teased it's on the way for Elena when The Vampire Diaries Season 4 kicks off in October, leaving fans to really ask just one question: With whom?!?
The obvious answer is Stefan, of course, but Plec remained a bit mysterious at Comic-Con, simply telling William Keck of TV Guide Magazine that the lucky bedmate would be either Stefan, Damon, Klaus, Matt or Elijah.
What else did the producer and other cast members tease?
- Stefan will open the season with a new motorcycle.
- "Enemies will become allies," Ian Somerhalder said, adding that Damon and Tyler will down a few drinks at the bar.
- The fourth episode of the season will flash back nine centuries and focus on Rebekah.
- What about Tyler and Caroline? "Shirts are flying off in our first episode back," Michael Trevino simply said.
- Jeremy will share a history with Grace Phipps' April, and perhaps some sparks as well, but Jeremy R. McQueen added of his long-suffering character: "He and Bonnie still have some unfinished business."
The Vampire Diaries returns on October 11.
Source: TV FanaticQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Hot vampire sex. Hot vampire sex. Hot vampire sex. Julie Plec has teased it's on the way for Elena when The Vampire Diaries Season 4 kicks off in October, leaving fans to really ask just one...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Candice Accola Takes Dating Advice from Herself, Previews New Web Series
- Vampire Diaries Producer Teases Season Premiere "Death Sequence," Major Delena Moment
- Dating Rules From My Future Self: Season 2 Trailer
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 122
- The Vampire Diaries Spoiler Roundup: What Will Elena Remember?
- Happy 30th Birthday, Paul Wesley!
- Teen Choice Award Winners: TVD Domination!
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 121
- Grace Phipps Cast on The Vampire Diaries As...
- Julie Plec Speaks on Phoebe Tonkin, Vampire Diaries Season 4 Casting