Saturday, 21 July 2012 02:38
Games - Games
|← Flying Wild Hog Releases Free Hard Reset Artbook as a PDF.||Mass Effect + YouTube Audio Transcription = Hilarity →|
Thatgamecompany, the indie developer that brought us such gems as Journey and Flower, has just launched its new online store. While the store itself is currently sparsely populated (the one t-shirt you see in the image above), but every shirt order comes with a bunch of free bonuses, including limited-time a set of flOw, Flower and Journey cards (the Journey cards are signed) and five official buttons. After an (undetermined) period, anyone who orders a shirt will just receive buttons.
The developer's Community Manager, Aaron Grommesh, wrote on the official blog,
"We currently don’t have licensing from Sony to sell flOw, Flower, and Journey merchandise, but for now you can buy official thatgamecompany merch for the first time! We’ll add more products as time goes by, so keep an eye out on the store or our Facebook and Twitter pages, or our Forums, to see when we add more products."
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Thatgamecompany, the indie developer that brought us such gems as Journey and Flower, has just launched its new online store. While the store itself is currently sparsely populated (the one...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Steam Summer Sale - July 21
- Diablo 3 Botter Reveals He Made Over $3000 in Profit
- Halo 4: Everything You Need To Know About The Halo Array
- The Day the Portal 2 Co-Op Bots Rampaged Through Liberty City
- Flying Wild Hog Releases Free Hard Reset Artbook as a PDF.
- Fortnite Producer Suggests Online Requirement is a Possibility
- Assassin's Creed Gets the Tabletop Treatment
- Alternative rock artist Beck composing three tracks for Sound Shapes
- Nintendo 3DS XL Has 9 Percent Less Glare
- Steam Summer Sale - July 20