Saturday, 21 July 2012 03:38
Games - Games
|← The Day the Portal 2 Co-Op Bots Rampaged Through Liberty City||Thatgamecompany Launches Official Online Store →|
Flying Wild Hog, developers of cyberpunk first-person shooter Hard Reset, have recently released a free 137MB artbook entitled The Art of Hard Reset: A Visual Journey, as a PDF available from a bunch of sources: here's one, and another, and another.
The book, which you can load in your browser or download now, contains 46 pages of beautiful concept art including illustrations of environments, characters and scenarios, and some pages even contain artists' notes (in the form of hand-written scribbling.)The book is visually impressive and interesting to leaf through, demonstrating how the world was conceived of by the artists and perhaps hinting at some other sci-fi and cyberpunk influences which bled into the game's art design.
Hard Reset: Extended Edition is currently enjoying a special promotion sale on Steam wherein you can get the game proper and the Hard Reset: Exile DLC for 75 per cent off until July 23.
Via: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Flying Wild Hog, developers of cyberpunk first-person shooter Hard Reset, have recently released a free 137MB artbook entitled The Art of Hard Reset: A Visual Journey, as a PDF available from a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mass Effect + YouTube Audio Transcription = Hilarity
- Steam Summer Sale - July 21
- Diablo 3 Botter Reveals He Made Over $3000 in Profit
- Halo 4: Everything You Need To Know About The Halo Array
- The Day the Portal 2 Co-Op Bots Rampaged Through Liberty City
- Thatgamecompany Launches Official Online Store
- Fortnite Producer Suggests Online Requirement is a Possibility
- Assassin's Creed Gets the Tabletop Treatment
- Alternative rock artist Beck composing three tracks for Sound Shapes
- Nintendo 3DS XL Has 9 Percent Less Glare