Saturday, 21 July 2012 04:02
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed Gets the Tabletop Treatment||Flying Wild Hog Releases Free Hard Reset Artbook as a PDF. →|
It is tempting to construct a narrative, about the Portal 2 co-op bots Atlas and P-Body, breaking out of Aperture Laboratories. Maybe they hopped a bus to the big city. And maybe that big city went by the name of Liberty.
Youtube user and videogame modder taltigolt has uploaded a video of a mod by fellow modder Indirivacua that brings the bots and Grand Theft Auto IV together like cookies and milk. In five incredibly amusing minutes, the hapless little test bots steal taxis (and, at one point, a luxury vehicle), mow down pedestrians, commandeer a motorcyle, blow up city blocks and parachute off skyscrapers.
It's fun to imagine that just like Niko Bellic, the American Dream didn't pan out for the little bots the way they hoped it might, instead turning them into hardened criminals.
The whole thing has a sort of Midnight Cowboy quality to it, but with way more explosions and a happier ending.
If you want to bring Atlas and P-Body to Liberty City, the mod is available for download here.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It is tempting to construct a narrative, about the Portal 2 co-op bots Atlas and P-Body, breaking out of Aperture Laboratories. Maybe they hopped a bus to the big city. And maybe that big city...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Darksiders II Original Soundtrack Available for Pre-Order
- Mass Effect + YouTube Audio Transcription = Hilarity
- Steam Summer Sale - July 21
- Diablo 3 Botter Reveals He Made Over $3000 in Profit
- Halo 4: Everything You Need To Know About The Halo Array
- Flying Wild Hog Releases Free Hard Reset Artbook as a PDF.
- Thatgamecompany Launches Official Online Store
- Fortnite Producer Suggests Online Requirement is a Possibility
- Assassin's Creed Gets the Tabletop Treatment
- Alternative rock artist Beck composing three tracks for Sound Shapes