Friday, 20 July 2012 03:33
Games - Games
|← Fez Developers won't "Patch the Patch"||Nintendo in Talks With Microsoft over Rare, Banjo-Kazooie? →|
Metal Gear Rising is back and splitting the fan base where ever it goes. Still, for those of us looking forward to it, it's gameplay videos like this that just make us shake in our chairs like there's a gun pointed at our crotch. While Revengeance might take away from the stealth and instead deliver all-out action, it looks like it's the very best sort of action - the slicing, dicing, cut-anything sort of action.
The video above shows part of the tutorial levels in Revengeance. It shows using the blade mode - melons are fully represented - and then battle with cyborgs. Cyborgs come equipped with self-repair units and to fully defeat them you'll need to use the blade mode to remove the self-repair unit (it looks rather like a spine). The only thing that worried me was the repeated use of the same animation for crushing the repair unit, it could get old rather quickly, but it's a small complaint at best. There's also a brief look at a surprise attack, something I hope is available in heavy doses come the main game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Metal Gear Rising is back and splitting the fan base where ever it goes. Still, for those of us looking forward to it, it's gameplay videos like this that just make us shake in our chairs...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- God of War: Ascension Will Not Feature Violence Against Women
- Nintendo to Focus On Making Wii U Different Than Others, Not Beefier
- Solo Play in Dead Space Was Too Scary, So Dead Space 3 Will Have Co-op
- How An Hour With Modern Warfare 2 Made Me Hate Video Games
- Fez Developers won't "Patch the Patch"
- Nintendo in Talks With Microsoft over Rare, Banjo-Kazooie?
- EA Louse Blog Revealed Ultima Forever Two Years ago, Wasn't Positive
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII Might be Dead and Gone
- Darksiders 2 Promotional App Lets You Harvest Souls to Win Swag
- Valve Business Development Director: Valve is a "Bossless" Company