Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:28
Games - Games
|← All Heroes of Newerth Characters Soon to be Free||Sleeping Dogs' Combat has "Rush" Written All Over It →|
Vigil Games has released the final trailer in its Behind the Mask video series for Darksiders II.
Watch as Darksiders II producer Ryan Stefanelli and Creative Director Joe Madureira guide us through the game's customization elements where Death's various armors, weapons and even Death himself can be customized to fit the user's playstyle.
The developers don't stop there as to further play up the game's RPG elements, they're now introducing loots in Darksiders II. While loot in itself is nothing new, Vigil is kicking it up a notch by allowing your "possessed" weapon to "eat" the armaments you no longer want to keep -- thus leveling up your possessed weapons.
We also get to see how Death's skill tree system works. The game will have two skill paths for players to choose from and they're the Necormancer and Harbringer skillset. What's the major difference? Well, think of the Necromancer as your usual Wizard or magic-caster build, while the Harbringer is the Warrior or one who's focused more on melee and physical attacks.
Now that the game's almost upon us, are you excited for it? Can this help bring THQ back to profitability? I guess we'll know for sure once Darksiders II drops on August 14 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Vigil Games has released the final trailer in its Behind the Mask video series for Darksiders II. Watch as Darksiders II producer Ryan Stefanelli and Creative Director Joe Madureira guide us...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA Publicly Opposes DOMA
- Fan Makes Cloth Map of Skyrim
- Blizzard's 'Best User Experience Possible' Machinations
- Latest Dead or Alive 5 Video Shows "Tag Teaming" Women
- All Heroes of Newerth Characters Soon to be Free
- Sleeping Dogs' Combat has "Rush" Written All Over It
- Taiwan Teen Passes Away After 40 Consecutive Hours Playing Diablo III
- Eurogamer's PokÃ©mon Black and White Porygon Giveaway
- Resident Evil 6 Gameplay Footage Showcases Three Different Perspectives & Locations
- Halo 4 Forge Information Blowout