Thursday, 19 July 2012 03:51
Games - Games
|← Microsoft have Upgraded Xbox Live Security||First Look at Yakuza 1&2 HD Edition →|
The tag line for EA Games was challenge everything, but you'd never have imagined that they'd do so using laser-undies. A newly found domain registration, originally bought late last year, shows that EA are working on something titled or involving laser mounted underwear. The possibilities are endless, aren't they?
Discovered by Twitter sleuth Supererogatory, the name of the domain is all we've got to go on. Some people are saying that perhaps this is going to somehow tie-in with Insomniac's Overwatch - it would certainly match their trademarked take on amazing weaponry - but nothing is certain for the time being. I'm thinking it could also be an iOS game, but only because I don't want to get my hopes up too high for a fully-fledged lased pants game.
I think it's important to note that whatever game this IS talking about has my money, and it may go on to be the bestselling game of all time. Your move, Activision.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The tag line for EA Games was challenge everything, but you'd never have imagined that they'd do so using laser-undies. A newly found domain registration, originally bought late last...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mike Morhaime Crafts Letter to Diablo III Fans
- Batman: Arkham City Backstory Explained in About a Minute
- Battlefield 3: Armored Kill First Gameplay Footage Revealed
- PES 2013 Demo Available For Download Next Week
- Microsoft have Upgraded Xbox Live Security
- First Look at Yakuza 1&2 HD Edition
- DICE are Still "Proud" of Bad Company
- Kevin Butler Responds to All-Stars Boss Requests
- Treyarch Responds to Call of Duty Xbox 360 "Favoritism" Compared to PS3
- Treyarch Responds to Call of Duty Xbox 360