Tuesday, 17 July 2012 21:05
Games - Games
|← Star Wars: The Old Republic Players to Get Robotic Companion, HK-51||Final Fantasy III PSP Has English Language Option →|
Blizzard has long since confirmed that players of Diablo 3 will have online character profiles not unlike the player profiles in Starcraft 2 and the World of Warcraft Armory. The studio has since reiterated its plans to launch profile support for the game, with details about what it'll offer.
Profiles will allow you to review all of your character information at a glance, share it with others, and check out your accomplishments and achievements. You'll also be able to do the same with other players' profiles. The system will also be built into the official forums and tied into your forum posts.
The profile will be split into two tabs: a career tab which displays all your heroes, how far you've progressed, and how many enemies you've killed; and a heroes tab which shows off all your equipment (including dyes, socketed gems, and equipment bonuses), your attributes and skills, and details about your Followers.
Blizzard has released two images of the upcoming profile system, which you can view below:
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blizzard has long since confirmed that players of Diablo 3 will have online character profiles not unlike the player profiles in Starcraft 2 and the World of Warcraft Armory. The studio has...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Thomas Jane and Ron Perlman Star in Fan-Made "Love Letter to Frank Castle"
- HMV Advertise 3DS XL With Second Circle Pad, Google-Sourced Picture
- Diablo III Player Dedicates Blog to His Real Money Auction House Sales
- Guns and Robots Offers Up a Whole World of...Guns and Robots
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Players to Get Robotic Companion, HK-51
- The 10 Best Games of the 00's: A Look Back at the Last Decade
- Black Ops 2 to Offer Substantial Improvements to Audio Design
- Your Final Fantasy Discussion is Boring
- Sleeping Dogs Features Voice Talent of Will Yun Lee and Emma Stone
- Metro: Last Light is Intensely Post-Apocalyptic